Monday, July 28, 2014


Local Non Equity Actor Stubs Toe Really Hard

Local non equity actor Drew Huddleston is unsure if his toe is bruised badly or actually broken after aggressive toe stub while getting a glass of water.

“I was walking through the kitchen while I was running lines out loud when I rammed my pinky toe into the island in the kitchen. I screamed!” Drew says. His roommate Alison Dietrich confirms the story, adding, “I heard a really loud scream, but I thought he was just doing his audition sides so I didn’t come out of my room.”

Huddleston says that his toe is really swollen and bruised on the underside. His WebMD searches have left him feeling helpless. “Everything I read says there’s nothing you can do for a broken toe, which is ridiculous. What am I supposed to do?” The local non equity actor has a commercial audition for Pizza Hut tomorrow, and he feels his swollen toe will get in the way of him connecting to the reader. “I’m supposed to be a young care-free bachelor, not a wounded Civil War soldier!” Drew says, bereft.

The actor says that he will do the best he can. “My mom always says, “use it or lose it!”, so I will use this experience in the audition.”

Drew is currently repped by Kitten Heel Talent but is seeking alternate representation. His reel and resume can be found at www.UnlimiteDrew.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment