Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jordan Catalano

I'm in love with a hottiefashottiewithabodynotsnottie in my office.  He ain't friendly, y'all! But that's okay, because I'm gonna Angela Chase his ass.  Just because he doesn't realize he wants to do me yet, doesn't mean it's not gonna happen, bitchez.  He walks past my desk approximately two times a day, and I am thrilled to report that this morning, he WAVED at me! WAVED AT ME! Which is an improvement from the usual reluctant head nod.  However, after this morns epic wave, he walked past me and showed me no love. WTF, Benjamin? Do you love me or do you just like me? You wave at me, and then you act like you don't know me four hours later.  LIKE THE WAVE MEANT NOTHING.  I'm not going to wait around for you forever, Benjamin.  K THANKS BYE! XXXXXXOOOOO <3 8==> <3

No comments:

Post a Comment