Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Vegan Organic Drug Dealer

Hey guys. My name is Michael Wright and I'm a Vegan Organic Drug Dealer.  All of my stuff is totally organic, fair-trade, vegan, gluten-free, bio-dynamic, and sustainable.  No mules were harmed in the cultivation of my cocaine.  No maneure was used on the soil I grow my weed in.  No wheat crops were ever grown in or around my fields.  Everything I use to treat my soil is chemical free and totally natural.  Nothing that I put into the earth is wasted.  Just totally plant based and sustainable harvesting practices.  So you can rest easy that the drugs you're doing are totally green.  I'm pretty available most of the day, except between the hours of 5 and 8 am, when I am meditating and chanting, and from 1-3 when I am doing Vinyasa yoga.  Oh, 9-10 is my hour of silent gratitude, so I won't answer my phone then.  But other than those times, I'm free.  So if you need anything, call me, or stop by my place. Cool. Thanks.

1 comment: